I love fat bombs because they are delicious, full of goodness, and easy to make!
Delicious Salted Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Prep time: 15 min
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Stevia Powder
- Arrange paper baking cups on a plate or a small baking sheet. Set aside.
- Set up a double boiler: Fill a medium pot with an inch of water and place a smaller pot or heat-safe bowl on top ensuring the water is not touching the bottom of the smaller pot or bowl. The smaller pot or bowl should rest tightly on top of the pot and any water or steam should not be able to escape. Bring water to a boil then reduce to the lowest heat.
- Add the peanut butter and coconut oil to the smaller pot. Allow them to melt and stir to combine. Stir in the salt and stevia powder.
- Divide the peanut butter mixture between the paper baking cups then transfer to the freezer. Allow the fat bombs to set for at least 30 minutes or until solid. Transfer to an airtight container and keep frozen.
Leftovers – Keep fat bombs in the freezer for up to one month. Fat bombs will melt at room temperature.
Serving Size – One serving is one fat bomb.
More Flavor – Adjust stevia and salt to taste. Add vanilla extract.
Additional Toppings – Flaked sea salt.
No Peanut – Butter Use another nut or seed butter instead.
No Stevia – Powder Use liquid stevia drops, monk fruit sweetener drops, or another powdered sugar alternative (not granulated).